Fall Mulch Drive
FALL Marching Band Mulch Drive –
Saturday, September 30th
- The Fall and Spring Mulch Drives are the biggest fundraiser for our band. Last year we sold over 5,500 bags of mulch.
- Ask your local family, friends, and neighbors to spruce up their gardens after the harsh sun this summer with some fresh mulch.
- We are selling black, brown, or red mulch, plus pine bark for $5.00 per 2 cubic ft bags.
- People who purchase 5 or more bags of mulch from the Nocatee, Palencia, and World Golf Village areas will get their mulch delivered for FREE!!! Less than 5 bags of mulch will need to be picked up at the Nease bus loop on Sept. 30th.
- The mulch will be dropped in the driveway. Sorry no transportation to backyards or spreading of the mulch.
- We need EVERYONE to help make this a successful fundraiser so please sign-up to help deliver. The more volunteer drivers, trucks, trailers, and students the more mulch we can deliver in a faster time. Sign-up today to volunteer!
- Donuts and coffee for morning wake-up and lunch provided for all your hard workers!
- Students will receive service hours and parents will receive a volunteer credit towards the dues incentive.
Email [email protected] with any questions.